Out of the arts what do you perfer?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

you know I wonder if anybody is listining?

Well I have recieved my school report card from school today, and that was the highlight of my day. My second Highlight is that my music teacher was not in school today for personal buisness, Which is actually really really sad... =[
Other than that i got a birthday ballon from the school, because my birthday is next tuesday(which is vacation), and I won't be there tommorow because we have a softball game!! I hope we win.
Well last night I had an idea for some recipe thingy. I took strawberry juice(home made) and lime juice(home made also) and put it in an icecube tray and froze them overnight. So when I got home from softball practice I took them out of the freezer and I took one cup seltzer adn mixed it with a table spoon of sugar(might seem like alot but it isn't) and I mixed that. then I took four of the icecubes and threw them in the glass, I stirred it some and then I tried it. It is actually (to my surprise) good.

No comments:

Post a Comment